EncounteredHeart Youth Company
The vision of EncounteredHeart Youth is the same as the main company: to share the love of Christ through the art of dance. We seek to empower and encourage students in 6th – 12th grade to use their gifts for the glory of God.
YOUTH COMPANY DETAILS:
- This program is designed for dancers who are in 6th – 12th grade and co-directed by Haley Wilson and Chloe Stokes.
- This program will function in 3-month seasons: September – November (performance season), December – February (outreach/ministry season), and March – May (performance season). Students can choose to participate in one or all seasons, however, only students who participate in the September – November performance season will be able to participate in the December-February outreach season. The cost per student is $40 per month/$120 per 3-month season.
- Performance seasons: the September-November season and March-May season will be focused on learning choreography to perform with the main company at the end of November and May.
- Outreach seasons: the December – February season will be focused on rehearsing and performing locally as ministry outreach.
- Students will be committed to rehearsal on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from 9am-12pm.
- The rehearsal time for the students will be broken down into 2 parts: discipleship and bible study, and learning choreography. We believe it is MORE important for students to grow spiritually, and that their growth as a dancer will be enhanced because of it.
- During the course of the program, students will have the opportunity to learn from multiple main company choreographers.
Contact Haley Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
2019-2020 ENCOUNTEREDHEART YOUTH COMPANY
If you are interested in applying, please click on the link below to apply:
AUDITION DATE —> June 22, 2019, 9am – 12pm (students who complete the online application above will be contacted via email with more information about the audition).